Program Manager, Customer Operations - Novella Clinical
Theprimary focus of this position is to support the oversight and management ofthe Customer’s projects and strategic initiatives within Novella Clinical. The role holder will support activitiesrequired to achieve the accelerated growth of the designated customer’saccount. The position supports the tracking of financial, key performanceindicators and contracting processes required to support the designatedcustomer portfolio of compounds or devices in development.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS,DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Supportsthe designated customer account globally to provide oversight to customer and NovellaClinical assigned project teams and promotes adherence by all project teams toan operations manual specific to the designated customer account for allproduct development projects.
- Serveas the operational account team member globally to the designated customeraccount; provide support with ensuringappropriate communication channels are maintained and key customer expectationsare adhered to across the portfolio of projects.
- Create,track and report on project timelines across a customer’s portfolio.
- Coordinatewith cross-functional project and customer management resources within andoutside the organization.
- Supportportfolio contracting, budgeting and invoicing processes in conjunction withindividual project managers. Produce anddistribute status, tracking and financial reports for internal and externalteam members and senior management.
- Prepareand present project information at internal and external meetings.
- Ensurethat work is conducted in compliancewith standard processes, policies and procedures and meets project timelinemetrics across the portfolio in conjunction with project managers and divisionleadership.
- Partnerwith Project Managers and functional leads to develop and implement processimprovements
- Mentorand train team members
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS ANDABILITIES:
- Experiencemanaging and leading a team
- Strongcommunication and interpersonal skills
- Goodproblem solving skills
- Demonstratedability to deliver results to the appropriate quality and timeline metrics
- Goodteamwork skills
- Excellentcustomer service skills
- Abilityto work under limited direction
- Strongsoftware and computer skills, including MS Office applications
- Abilityto establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers,managers and clients
CRITICAL JOB FUNCTIONSIN ACCORDANCE WITH ADACRITERIA:
- Extensiveuse of telephone and face-to-face communication requiring accurate perceptionof speech
- Extensiveuse of keyboard requiring repetitive motion of fingers
- Regularsitting for extended periods of time
- Mayrequire occasional travel
- Bachelordegree with at least five (5) years of demonstrated clinical trials experience;or equivalent combination of education, training and experience
Ø Within the total years ofexperience, at least three (3) years project leadership or managementexperience in a CRO-related position preferred
- Workingknowledge of all functional areas of clinical trials management (i.e.:Clinical, Data Management, Bios, Programming, MW, etc.)
- Excellentand demonstrated verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Abilityto travel domestically and internationally as required.
MINIMUM RECRUITMENT STANDARDS:
- Bachelor degree with at least five (5) years of demonstrated clinical trials experience; or equivalent combination of education, training and experience
Ø Within the total years of experience, at least three (3) years project leadership or management experience in a CRO-related position preferred
- Working knowledge of all functional areas of clinical trials management (i.e.: Clinical, Data Management, Bios, Programming, MW, etc.)
- Excellent and demonstrated verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally as required.
Back to top