Product Manager - Oncology/Haematology - Ireland
Product Manager – Oncology/Haematology – Ireland
Quintiles is currently seeking an experienced Product Manager to work in partnership with a research-driven global biopharmaceutical company dedicated to the development of innovative treatments.
The successful candidates will work within the Oncology and Haematology division and have sole responsibility for particular products and brand campaigns, managing projects through the full life cycle. You will ideally have experience in developing strategic and tactical marketing plans and building strong business relationships with key stakeholders internally and externally.
Other responsibilities include:
- Partnership with KOLs in key accounts to drive sales
- Operational Closeness in key accounts, including analysis of data and timely proposal of Implementation plan for corrective action
- Develops and implements Country Brand Plan in full congruence with International Brand Plan
- Designs and executes promotional activities (detail aids, message scripts, advertising, congresses, etc.) in line with international branding and key messages, working closely with UK PM to ensure economies of scale and sharing of best practice.
- Translates/implements international brand campaign locally
- Coordinates competitive intelligence and drives competitive action plans
In return for your dedication you will receive an excellent benefits package, long term career opportunities and continuous professional development with a global employer- putting people at the heart of its business.
Quintiles is the world’s largest provider of biopharmaceutical development and commercial outsourcing services. We bring a fully integrated approach to build biopharma and life sciences solutions – from pipeline through portfolio to population health ™. A career with Quintiles connects you to great opportunity to achieve professional success and impact healthcare around the world.
To learn more about Quintiles, please visit http://www.quintiles.com/
Voted in top 15 Great Places to Work UK 2014
Ranked in top 25 Best Place to Work Global Awards
Investors in People Gold Standard
No.1 CSO of choice for 13 consecutive years
Britain’s Healthiest Company 2013 & 2014
A Fortune 500 Company
- Excellent Salary, Bonus & Company Car
- Life Assurance, Pension & Private Health Insurance
- Additional Voluntary Benefits available including:
o Health Insurance (Dental, Health Screen and Optical)
o Health Clubs and Gym Discounts
o Childcare Vouchers
o Give As You Earn
Skills and Experience required:
- Experience as a Product Manager
- Documented experience in Franchise area ( Oncology, Haematology)
- Documented success in gaining or maintaining market leadership position
- Strong record of industry experience in a similar role
- Experience as a Pharmaceutical Sales Representative
- Fluency in English, both oral and written communications
- Financial and budgeting skills and experience
- Documented track record of product launch
- Computer skills (MS Office programs)
Back to top