Strategically direct and lead planning and oversight of consulting services to achieve client expectations through the development, implementation, and delivery of consulting programs. Provide expertise, support, guidance, and advice to ensure client needs are met. Establish strategic goals and priorities and direct/oversee their delivery.
- Design and lead client engagements and oversee project deliverables including research analysis plans, progress reports, presentations, abstracts and surveys.
- Partner with Engagement Leaders to manage project team. Adjust resources, deliverables and client expectations accordingly.
- Lead, define, develop, and implement strategic plans to build Quintiles Advisory Services in the applicable program areas.
- Responsibility and accountability for results and for strategic planning of assigned engagements
- Present research findings to industry clients and at professional conferences. Publish IP.
- Support business development activities.
- Maintain proficiency of skills and knowledge and remain current with industry trends based current literature, application of new technology, attendance at professional meetings, etc.
- Serve as Advisory Services liaison with other groups within Quintiles.
Please note, this role will be based in our Munich, Germany offices.
- Sound knowledge of survey methodology, statistical analysis and reporting, decision analysis techniques, database analysis methods and technical writing.
- Strong knowledge of prospective and retrospective research methods.
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong computer skills, including Statistical programs (e.g. SAS), spreadsheet programming (e.g. Visual Basic), decisionanalytical modeling, database mining and Microsoft Office applications.
- Ability to lead, guide and motivate staff to achieve desired results.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Operations Research, Life Sciences or related field and extensive related experience or Master’s degree/MBA with significant related experience; or equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
Back to top