Pharmacy Partnership Programme Account Manager - Stockley Park
Telephone Account Manager – West London
Quintiles are looking for a Senior Telephone Account Manager to manage a defined group of Pharmacy Accounts. The successful candidate will generate sales by making outbound phone calls to regional pharmacy chains, and handle customer inbound calls effectively and efficiently to build confidence and brand loyalty.
In this sales driven role, you will have your own targets to generate, manage and optimise business potential through effectively and efficiently building confidence and loyalty to the Customer and product portfolio. In addition you will lead and shape team initiatives and be the first point of escalation for queries raised through the telephone account team. In this Customer facing role, you will deliver sales campaigns in line with the company strategy and contribute to the overall team performance.
The successful candidate will be a self-starter – highly motivated to achieve sales targets. This is an excellent opportunity to build relationships and grow/ maintain existing key accounts as well as having the opportunity to develop within the role. This opportunity would suit someone who is hungry for success and eager to make a difference in a dynamic and rewarding environment.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Proven selling and influencing skills
- A high level of drive, determination and persistence with a desire to exceed results
- Able to plan efficiently
- Strong Commercial acumen adopting a return on investment mindset
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
- Proven Organisation, prioritisation and planning skills
- Ability to analyse and interpret data from a variety of sources and systems
- An attitude which is positive, energetic, flexible and supportive in a challenging environment
- Competent PC / IT skills with strong attention to detail
- Strong ethical working behavior
- Strong self-starter with energy and resilience. Capable of supporting the delivering new business solution
- Humility to seek and act on feedback from peers
- Educated to Degree Level or equivalent
Benefits graduate/commercial candidates expect are:
Excellent starting salary bonus potential
Pension, Life Insurance additional benefits package including gym membership discounts and health and wellbeing support
Continuous training and development
Strong career pathway from the leading Pharmaceutical Service Organisation worldwide, continually voted a “Great Place to Work”.
Back to top