***Payroll Analyst /Sr Payroll Analyst, office based in Bratislava***
Ensure the effective and efficient operation of the Payroll team and adherence to Quintiles financial policies, processes and compliance with tax and statutory requirements.
- Supervise the day to day running of the Payroll team and the delivery of all Payroll services to agreed timelines.
- Deliver Payroll services to the agreed timetable, as outlined in the Service Level Agreement, (SLA) to Quintiles employees.
- Liaise on day to day matters with the Payroll service provider.
- May manage the credit card and debt recovery process as required.
- Provide support to the Manager, Payroll in achieving SLAs with respect to Payroll Services.
- May manage the “help-desk” function for employee Payroll queries.
- Ensure accurate and timely transfer of data between the Payroll and external systems and standing data is maintained within Payroll system.
- Manage organizational structure for Payroll codings to General Ledger Financials.
- May provide support to internal customers on Legislation / Policy changes.
- Ensure compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley controls and reporting requirements.
- Participate in continuous improvement activities to exceed customer expectations and promote a professional finance organization.
- Assist in the management of the payroll workload by assigning and directing work as delegated by the Manager.
- Perform any other duties as assigned.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE,SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Knowledge of Peoplesoft Finance and Payroll software.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Good analytical and numeracy skills.
- Ability to identify financial issues and execute mitigating actions.
- Ability to prioritize and coordinate multiple work requirements to meet deadlines.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, managers and clients.
- Ability to be flexible during month and year end closings.
MINIMUM REQUIREDEDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree with 3 years’ Payroll experience, including supervisory experience or equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Extensive use of telephone and face-to-face communication requiring accurate perception of speech.
- Extensive use of keyboard requiring repetitive motion of fingers.
- Regular sitting for extended periods of time.
- Occasional travel.
Back to top