Medical Scientific Liaison Manager – Leinster - Pain Management
Medical Scientific Liaison Manager – Leinster – Pain Management
Quintiles are recruiting for a new and challenging opportunity for a Medical Scientific Liaison Manager to work in partnership with a global enterprise within Pain Management across Leinster in Ireland.
As a Medical Scientific Liaison Manager you will provide non promotional medical, scientific and educational support, identifying and developing strong relationships with key thought leaders and supplying medical information and responses to complex medical questions.
The successful candidate will have a sound scientific background, (MSc or higher preferred) ideally established links in Pain and will be a strong peer to peer relationship builder. Previous MSL experience or a Medical information background and strong industry knowledge is required, along with excellent presentation skills and initiative.
In return for your dedication, you will receive an excellent benefits package, long term career opportunities and continuous professional development with a global employer- putting people at the heart of its business.
Quintiles is the world’s largest provider of biopharmaceutical development and commercial outsourcing services. We bring a fully integrated approach to build biopharma and life sciences solutions – from pipeline through portfolio to population health ™. A career with Quintiles connects you to great opportunity to achieve professional success and impact healthcare around the world.
To learn more about Quintiles, please visit http://www.quintiles.com
Ranked in top 25 Best Place to Work Global Awards
Investors in People Gold Standard
No.1 CSO for 13 consecutive years.
A Fortune 500 Company
- Excellent Salary Bonus & Company Car
- Life Assurance, Pension & Private Health Insurance
- Additional Voluntary Benefits available including:
o Health Insurance (Dental, Health Screen and Optical)
o Health Clubs and Gym Discounts
o Childcare Vouchers
o Give As You Earn
We also welcome applications for alternative territories and roles e.g. Key Account Managers, Primary Care Reps. Market Access Specialists, at anytime.
Skills and Experience required:
- Pharmaceutical industry experience in scientific function and previous customer facing role.
- Experienced MSL or clinical background with related experience
- Extensive experience in understanding and interpreting clinical trial and statistical analysis with the ability to deliver clear and compelling insight
- A passion for influencing peers customers and colleagues through compelling scientific and patient insight
- Excellent communicator and an inspirational presenter
- Oncology background advantageous.
- Full EU Driving licence (no more than 6 points)
- Eligible to work full-time in the EU
Back to top