Medical Sales Representative - Respiratory - Dorset
Medical Sales Representative – Primary Care – Respiratory
Territory – Dorset
Quintiles have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Medical Sales Representative to join a specialist Respiratory team working in partnership with a global leader in Pharmaceuticals across Dorset.
You will work in a strategic long term partnership to raise awareness of an exciting Respiratory portfolio focussing on driving understanding of the benefits of this with primary care influencers. Excellent customer relationship management, high motivation and strong influencing skills are key for these roles.
If you have a real desire to work as an integrated team member, promote exceptional products, and understand how to deliver the right outcomes in the new NHS through your specialist sales skills and great attitude, please apply!
In return for your dedication, you will receive an excellent benefits package, long term career opportunities and continuous professional development with a global employer- putting people at the heart of its business. To learn more about Quintiles, please visit http://www.quintiles.com/
Voted in top 15 Great Places to Work UK 2014
Ranked in top 25 Best Place to Work Global Awards
Investors in People Gold Standard
No.1 CSO of choice for 13 years consecutive years
Britain’s Healthiest Company 2013 & 2014
A Fortune 500 Company
- Excellent Salary, Bonus & Company Car
- Life Assurance, Pension & Private Health Insurance
- Additional Voluntary Benefits available including:
o Health Insurance (Dental, Health Screen and Optical)
o Health Clubs and Gym Discounts
o Childcare Vouchers
o Give As You Earn
Please visit www.quintiles.co.uk/careers to apply.
For additional support with your online application please call our Talent Management Team on 0118 4501550.
We also welcome applications for alternative territories and roles e.g.
Medical Sales Representatives, Primary Care Representatives, Secondary Care Representatives, Key Account Managers, Market Access Specialists and MSLs, at anytime.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Demonstrable commercial sales success, ideally within the Pharma/Healthcare industry
- Strong interpersonal skills and collaborative approach
- Respiratory knowledge advantageous
- Highly motivated and results driven
- Flexible approach and positive mindset
- Good analytical and planning skills
- Excellent understanding of the current NHS
- Candidates looking to join the industry must be well researched before applying
- Full EU Driving licence (no more than 6 points)
- Full eligibility to work in the UK
Back to top