Medical Sales Representative - Respiratory - Cheshire and Merseyside
Medical Sales Representative – Respiratory – Cheshire and Merseyside
Want to be one of those people who makes a difference?
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic and motivated Medical Sales Representative or driven sales professional looking to start a career in the Pharmaceutical industry to work within primary care in the Cheshire and Merseyside area.
Working in Respiratory you will be working with a mix of GPs, Nurses and Pharmacists to produce immediate sales impact and build strong relationships with influencers.
The ideal candidate will have a real hunger to succeed with a drive to increase business and activity across the local healthcare economy through first class professional sales skills, strong business acumen and an understanding that you are promoting company image and values as well as first class products.
Voted in top 15 Great Places to Work UK
Ranked in top 25 Best Place to Work Global Awards
Investors in People Gold Standard
No.1 CSO for 13 consecutive years
Britain’s Healthiest Company 2013&2014
A Fortune 500 Company
Excellent Salary, Bonus & Company Car
Life Assurance, Pension & Private Health Insurance
Additional Voluntary Benefits available including:
Health Insurance (Dental, Health Screen and Optical)
Health Clubs and Gym Discounts
Give As You Earn
We welcome applications for alterative territories and roles e.g. Hospital Representatives, Market Access Specialists and MSLs at anytime.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Experienced Medical Sales Representative or demonstrable sales success
- Highly motivated, influential individual proven to achieve targets
- Strong commercial acumen and business planning skills
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- ABPI Qualified (preferred)
- Proven leadership ability and customer focus
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- UK Driving licence (no more than 6 points)
- Eligible to work full time in the UK
Back to top