Medical Sales Rep 1
To Promote pharmaceutical products targeted to health professionals and potential clients according to the established guidelines by the company, contributing to the consecution of established goals.
Analyze and dominate their territory, by carrying out a work plan that allows to make the promotion, distribution and products’s sales to their actual and potential customers.
- Listing and classifying customers, maintaining an updated database.
- Develop the work plan according to the sales’ targets.
- Identify and satisfy customers needs opportunely.
- To obtain information in drugstores about the pharmaceutical product is sales from the company and competitors.
- Do sales work with doctors, health centers and hospitals according to the projects needs.
- To maintain constant and direct communication with their District Manager.
- Elaborate work reports according to the projects’ guidelines.
- Bachelors Degree, preferably in Life Sciences or in a related field of Administration.
- A minimum of 6 months in the sales’ field or 1 year as Sales Representative. (depending on Project’s need)
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Strong sales and negotiation skills
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Strong costumer service orientation
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationship with coworkers, managers and clients
- Basic knowledge of Office package
Back to top