Marketing Manager - Milan - Lombardia - Italy - Office Based - DTH
Through a wide variety of privacy-enhancing technologies and safeguards, QuintilesIMS protects individual privacy while managing information to drive healthcare forward. These insights and execution capabilities help biotech, medical device, and pharmaceutical companies, medical researchers, government agencies, payers and other healthcare stakeholders in the development and approval of new therapies, identify unmet treatment needs and understand the safety, effectiveness and value of pharmaceutical products in improving overall health outcomes. To learn more, visit www.QuintilesIMS.com.
Our client is a Biopharmaceutical Company that develops, produces and markets innovative drugs of the highest quality on the central nervous system, the cardiovascular system the respiratory system, the musculoskeletal system, antibiotic therapy and allergology.
Quintiles Staff Services (a QuintilesIMS Company) is looking for a Marketing Manager who can join an exciting working environment in a dynamic and international atmosphere.
- Develop products by identifying potential products;
- Conduct market research;
- Generate product requirements;
- Determine specifications, production timetables, pricing, and time-integrated plans for product introduction;
- developing marketing strategies;
- Provides source data for product line communications by defining product marketing communication objectives;
- Determine product pricing by utilizing market research data; reviewing production and sales costs; anticipating volume; costing special and customized orders;
- Obtain product market share by working with General Manager to develop product sales strategies
- Marketing Degree (Law 219/06);
- Required at least 6 years of experience in the role;
- Achievement of Master’s Degree;
- Permanent contract CCNL Chimico.
Quintiles Staff Services (a QuintilesIMS Company) reserves the right to evaluate candidates with domicile / residence and work experience / study with requirements responding to the open request.
Applications WITHOUT the requirements Will NOT be fully taken into account. Please enter the authorization to the processing of personal data (DL196/2003). The research is urgent and is intended for candidates of both sexes (L.903/77). The data will be processed and stored for the purpose of present and future selection, guaranteeing the rights under Art. 13 of Law 196/03.
Back to top