***Manager Payroll, office based in Bratislava***
Responsible for the complete Operations and Delivery of thePayroll organization. Plan, direct, or coordinate the operations, helping andcreating organizational performance. This position working in the managementteam is responsible in ensuring organizational effectiveness, the position alsocontributes to the development and implementation of organizational strategies,policies and practices with giving high priority for Compliance to statutoryrequirements.
Deliver Payroll Services to agreed timelines, accuracy.Enforcing & complying with Regulations, Legislations, Internal Policies& standard processes
- Overall responsibility for payroll group; manage the Payroll Function in the Professional Services Centre (PSC).
- Manage staff in accordance with organization’s policies and applicable legislation. Responsibilities include planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance and guiding professional development; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing employee relations issues and resolving problems.
- Drive initiatives in the management team and organizationally that contribute to long-term operational excellence
- Drives culture towards process dependant & People independent
- Ensure Accurate and Timely process of the Payroll
- Adherence to Compliance – Processes, Statutory & Legislative
- Improve the operational systems, processes and policies, support better management reporting and information flow.
- Ensure robust controls and checks
- Training and performance evaluation for employee.
- Cross skilling/training, work load balancing
- Ensuring career development of employees, rewards & recognition
- Foster team play and develop the team.
- Supervise and Mentor the team members regularly
- Manage escalations & resolve Tier 3 issues
- Ensure regular and agreed support (To & From)
- Manage and support Internal & External audits
- Regular reporting, MIS, etc
- Liaise, Work & Manage the Vendors as necessary.
- Perform any other duties as assigned.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Graduate (Preferably in Commerce/Accounting/Finance) with 8-10 years of relevant experience of Payroll for multiple countries, across regions, with a minimum of 4-6 years of Suprevisory/Managerial experience
- Candidates with experience of working in shared services & Regional / Global environment would be added advantage
- In-depth knowledge on Statutory Compliance areas of countries
- Possess comprehensive knowledge on Payroll
- Acts as a Go To person for team & stake holders
- Good Leadership skills
- Good in Office applications and advance level skills in Excel
- Good Analytical skills
- Excellent verbal & written communication
- Effective verbal and written communication skills, Influencing skills
- Ability to prioritize and coordinate multiple work requirements to meet deadlines.
- Travel – 25%
Back to top