Manager, Flexible Resourcing
The world’s leading pharmaceutical services organization is powering the next generation of healthcare. If you want to make a difference in global healthcare, Quintiles is the place for you. You’ll be connected with an organization that is changing the way drugs are developed, profiled and marketed. More than 19,000 people throughout the world have already chosen to join Quintiles.
Of the world’s top 30 best-selling drugs, Quintiles has helped to develop or commercialise every single one. This is an outstanding opportunity to join Quintiles and become an integral part of our team.
We are looking for suitable individuals to fill the position of :
Manager, Flexible Resourcing
- Manage the scope of work, objectives, quality of deliverables, and other Large Scale Functional Resourcing Services activities of small to medium size Flexible Resourcing Models, which may regional in scope.
- Serve as primary project contact with Sponsor at country and/or regional level to ensure appropriate communication channels are maintained and reporting schedules adhered to.
- Ensure the development of implementation and delivery plans for all phases of the lifecycle of the Large Scale Functional Resourcing Model.
- Manage the model to meet financial and company goals (KPI targets set in MSA for designated model), proactively ensuring adherence to change control processes.
- Set up, implement, oversee and facilitate key elements of Large Scale Functional Resourcing Models such as employee allocation, custom onboarding/off boarding processes, communication plans (internal and external) resource forecasts, IT equipment deployment, performance feedback, HR co-deployment rules, quality review of deliverables, etc.
- Supervise maintenance of LSFR management information and tracking systems.
- Direct and lead activities for team members related to their LSFR oriented tasks to ensure that program milestones such as staff recruiting and allocation and retention in the models are met.
- Continually review and ensure adequate resources are available to meet LSFR deliverables and milestones.
- Implement continuous improvement for assigned LSFR Models and customers.
- Ensure quality of deliverables for Large Scale Functional Resourcing Models of assigned clients.
- Participate in proposal and budget development, evaluate feasibility of potential models and impact on company operations and goals. Participate in proposal presentations in face-to-face meetings with potential clients.
- Manage staff in accordance with organization’s policies and applicable regulations. Responsibilities include planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance and guiding professional development; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing employee relations issues and resolving problems. Approve actions on human resources matters.
- Degree in Science, with a major in Pharmacy, Biological / Life Sciences or Nursing from a recognized tertiary institution
- At least 6 years’ of experience working on clinical trials with 3 years’ experience in a leadership capacity.
- In dept knowledge and ability to apply GCP/ICH and applicable regulatory guidelines
- Knowledge of flexible resourcing services financial parameters and financial tracking and accounting methods
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills
- Sound judgment and decision making skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Able to travel when required
Back to top