Lifecycle Safety Systems Analyst, CDP - East Coast, US
Primary responsibilites fall into two areas:
(a) Issue resolution – Provide quick turn-around incident management and resolution for accute system issues encountered by the Quintiles Lifecycle Safety userbase. This includes internal users as well as external customers.
(b) Report Writing & Data Extraction – Development, generation and QC of excel based data extractions, OBIEE reports and Spotfire visualizations from the Argus Safety transactional and DLP database schemas, including but not limited to periodic aggregate reports, periodic companion reports, signal detection reports, adhoc data requests, AOSE searches, reconciliation reports.
The role requires the following knowledge, skills, abilites and qualifications:
- Bachelors degree or educational equivalence in the computer/life science or related fields; or equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Deep knowledge of relational databases, specifically Oracle RDBMS, with significant expereince with SQL and database scripting.
- Significant expereince working and interacting with end-users.
- Excellent ability to communicate technical details to a non-technical audience.
- Experience working in customer facing roles.
- Demonstrated ability to self-manage and report progress/status in a disciplined manner.
The following skills, abilities and experience are strongly preffered:
- Experience working in regulated clinical systems, specifically Argus Safety and/or other Safety Case management platforms.
- Strong undersanding of periodic and aggregate reporting as it relates to Pharmacovigilance.
- Working knowledge of Argus Safety transactional and DLP database schemas.
- Experience working on a global distributed organization in multiple timezones.
EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Back to top