*Klinischer Monitor / CRA or Senior CRA (f/m) office-based or home-based in Germany*
As you develop your career as a CRA or Senior CRA, this role offers you the opportunity to plan and progress your career in the direction you choose. At Quintiles, we do not believe in a ‘career ceiling.’ You can make the CRA/Senior CRA role a stepping-stone into wider opportunities like operations management, dedicated customer solutions, and project management. And you won’t do it alone – you will have dedicated mentoring and receive structured quarterly reviews on performance, promotion and bonus awards.
Award winning and innovative, we will give you access to cutting-edge in-house technology, allowing you to work on global projects but with a regional / home state travel remit, so no need for national travel in certain countries. You will be building a smart and flexible career with no limits.
While projects vary, your typical responsibilities might include:
- Performing site selection, initiation, monitoring and close-out visits, plus maintaining appropriate documentation
- Supporting the development of a subject recruitment plan
- Establishing regular lines of communication plus administering protocol and related study training to assigned sites
- Evaluating the quality and integrity of site practices – escalating quality issues as appropriate
- Managing progress by tracking regulatory submissions, recruitment, case report form (CRF) completion, and data query resolution
You will need to be comfortable collaborating and communicating with a variety of colleagues and customers. Ideally, you will also have a good basic knowledge of applicable clinical research regulatory requirements.
You should have:
- A Bachelor’s degree in a health care or other scientific discipline or educational equivalent
- At least one year of on-site monitoring experience
- Alternatively, you should have an equivalent combination of education, training and experience
- Fluent German language skills and a good level of English
- Less experienced candidates are supposed to work in one of our offices in Neu-Isenburg, Freiburg/Br. or München-Sauerlach. Experienced employees are welcome to work home-based, offering you total flexibility to manage your own time. However, you must be willing to travel 60% of the time, and must have a suitable location from which to work in your home (if applicable).
If you want to make an impact in the global research market, where we are working to make a real difference in patient health, we ask you to apply now and join our team.
Connect to great opportunity™
Quintiles is a strong advocate of diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We believe that a work environment that embraces diversity will give us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and enhance our success. We believe that an inclusive and respectful workplace culture fosters a sense of belonging among our employees, builds a stronger team, and allows individual employees the opportunity to maximize their personal potential.
Back to top