Key Account Manager - Lombardia/Piemonte/Veneto/Liguria/Toscana - Italy - Field Based - CM
We are currently looking for a KAM with the following responsibilities:
- Target, promote and sell customer’s therapeutic products and or services to institutions and other key health delivery personnel as directed.
- Achieve sales targets in an assigned territory or commercial sector in order to grow the customer’s business among indentified target audiences (e.g. physicians, nurses, and key hospital staff).
- Demonstrate mastery of the product or services clinical efficacy and articulate a value proposition offered by the customer.
- Organize and lead client meetings and ensure that deliverables are in line with customer expectations.
- Provide guidance and advice to customer and target audiences in area of specialist or technical knowledge.
- Build and maximize relationships with a broad customer base including practice managers/administrators, pharmacy managers, healthcare professionals and reimbursement staff.
- Ensure the highest levels of customer service to doctors in surgeries, hospitals or other clinical / healthcare delivery institutions through regular visits and events.
- Serve as the key internal resource and subject matter resource in specialty area ensuring knowledge transferred within the organization as appropriate (e.g. holding internal talks and training of staff).
- Keep up to date with the latest trends and or issues within specialist or technical area of expertise, by attending conferences, reading key journals, etc. and promote self as the knowledgeable resource by organizing and or speaking at external events in specialist area.
- Work with business development colleagues to indentify and follow up on additional sales opportunities.
- Work with diverse customer groups including office staff and providers to ensure patient care is maximized and prevailing best practice is followed.
- Coordinate and integrate outside alliances, as well as other internal personnel & resources to fit customer needs.
- Complete the necessary internal reports and regularly keep manager updated on project progress.
- Ensure the reporting of any identified Adverse Events in line with prevailing process and guidelines.
- Project a professional impression of the Company and act in accordance with the relevant Pharmaceutical Industry’s Code of Practice
- Comprehensive knowledge specialty area or subject matters and awareness of how the specialist area relates to other areas.
- Knowledge of relevant industry and legislative codes of conduct.
- Extensive knowledge of pharmaceutical industry and local/national healthcare economy and how these interrelate.
- Excellent negotiation and influencing skills.
- Demonstrated project planning skills.
- Fluency software operating systems, such as MS Office and customer relationship management systems.
- Ability to identify and effectively hand obstacles.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients.
- Bachelor’s Degree and 7 years’ relevant experience; or equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
Back to top