IPT Specialist 2
Integrated Processes and Technologies (IPT) provides cross-functional solutions integrating people, processes and technologies in order to make effective business decisions. Support activities within IPT in line with goals and objectives at either a regional or global level.
- Provide customers, staff or stakeholders with projects, systems or technical support in line with project plans or initiatives.
- Provide internal/external customer facing support.
- Participate on teams (internal or external to IPT) as assigned. May act as a back up for more senior staff.
- Identify quality issues and support corrective action plans and preventive measures. Escalate risks/issues as appropriate.
- May participate in UAT validation.
- Create, maintain and review system or process documentation and guidelines with guidance.
- Maintain quality standards, may assist with trend analysis and track user requests for enhancements. Track and provide data for project updates. Escalates as appropriate.
- Maintain compliance with eSOPs, training and keep current on knowledge and relevant initiatives.
- Assist with system interface or process map specification requirements. May help with process documentation or communication activities.
- Participate in change initiatives; active change advocate.
All responsibilities are essential job functions unless noted as nonessential (N).
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Basic knowledge of SOPs, GCPs, related regulatory requirements and systems or process requirements
- Good computer literacy, organizational, communication and problem-solving skills
- Ability to handle multiple priorities, tasks and meet deadlines
- Self motivated and able to work with limited supervision
- Good customer service skills
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree, or educational equivalence, in clinical, biological or mathematical sciences, business or related field with 1 year experience in a clinical research environment with specific knowledge of clinical systems or equivalent combination of education, training and experience
- Extensive use of telephone and face-to-face communication requiring accurate perception of speech
- Extensive use of keyboard requiring repetitive motion of fingers
- Regular sitting for extended periods of time
EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Back to top