***Internship Klinische Forschung / Praktikum in Clinical Research in Neu-Isenburg, Germany***
We currently have a number of 3 months lasting internship opportunities. We are looking for candidates from a variety of degree disciplines from natural science based subjects through to medical or pharmaceutic related degrees who are motivated to get the best from their time at Quintiles.
As of December 2016/January 2017 You will be working in our Clinical Trials Team in our office in Neu-Isenburg where you will be cooperating with some of the most talented people in the field.
Closely supervised duties structured to provide an opportunity for professional work exposure. The experience will provide knowledge of methods, procedures and standards which contributes to professional development and imparts bona fide education experience.
- Shadows and learns functions and or projects under the close supervision of a department employee.
- Assignments are assigned to enhance and build upon the academic experience and the Intern is the primary beneficiary of this job. This job is designed to offer a professional work environment experience, two-way communication tactics, and exposure to the Quintiles organizational structure.
- Assignments will reflect the work being accomplished within the business department and may include working on independent projects or as a member of a project team.
- Performs other duties / learning activities as directed.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Appropriate verbal and written communication skills in German and English language to function within a professional work environment.
- Working knowledge of MS –Office suite of applications.
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills
- Willingness to improve personal knowledge as it applies to supporting the Company’s objectives
- Performs other duties as directed and actively participates in learning assignments.
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Master’s degree, Bachelor’s degree or business related degree in natural sciences, pharmaceutics, clinical research or related field and looking to complete a 3 months internship.
Back to top