HR Support Advisor with English and other European language
Provide HR administrative services in a customer-focused environment. Maintain confidentiality when handling sensitive personal and company information. Provide customer service support within the organization as the first point of contact for HR administrative-related issues. Provide back up support to HR PSC Coordinators for reporting and audit/reconciliation activities. Act as point of contact/lead for routine administrative tasks.
- Execute customer service activities according to SLAs including but not limited to the following, answer and respond to all inquiries (phone, email, fax, mail) into the HR PSC. Log all calls, requests and transactions into the case management system. Provide information and resolve any issue pertaining to these calls in a timely courteous and professional manner. Follow appropriate escalation protocols as required.
- Complete data maintenance and audit activities according to Service Level Agreements as related to data input to PeopleSoft HR, Human Resource Administration and Case Monitoring Systems.
- Complete Hire/Onboarding Activities for employees.
- Provide back-up support to the HR PSC Coordinators in preparing routine reports used to illustrate compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley; monthly metrics reports for HR PSC management and payroll and data reconciliations.
- Process data corrections into PeopleSoft HR.
- File appropriate documents in personnel folders in accordance with SOPs. Track and follow up on missing forms required for personnel file.
- Participate in project activities as assigned by management. Participation may include accountability for completion of tasks or acting as lead for small scale project activities.
- Act as primary point of contact/lead for routine administrative tasks as assigned by supervisor.
- Establish and maintain strong customer rapport with client groups
- Assist in the update of documentation of PSC policies/procedures based on frequently asked questions or revised policies/procedures.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Knowledge of applicable company HR policies, administrative processes, systems and forms
- Skill in use of applicable computer applications
- Intermediate skill level in use of Microsoft Office applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and German or French or Italian or Spanish language
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong organizational and administrative skills with strong attention to detail
- Skill in accurate (98% or higher) data entry.
- Ability to take direction within a team setting and complete team related work
- Ability to handle several projects simultaneously, either individually or in a team setting
- Ability to work in a high pressure, volume related environment
- Ability to work well independently and within a team environment.
- Ability to prioritze and handle a high workload.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Associate’s degree or educational equivalent, 2 years HRIS experience and 2 years HR or Customer Service experience; or equivalent combination of education, training and experience
- Extensive use of telephone and face-to-face communication requiring accurate perception of speech
- Extensive use of keyboard requiring repetitive motion of fingers
- Regular sitting for extended periods of time
- Occasional travel
Back to top