Hospital Sales Representative - Respiratory - Wessex
Hospital Sales Representative – Respiratory – Wessex
Quintiles are currently recruiting for a highly motivated, experienced Hospital Sales Representative to work across Wessex. This specialist role covers key customers in secondary care focusing in respiratory.
As an Experienced Medical Sales Representative, you will have a strong understanding of the local healthcare economy, be responsible for building key working relationships with your secondary care customers, delivering great quality service and bring excellent team work to ensure you excel at your targets. You will be adept at facilitating relationships and links between secondary and primary care customers and be able to develop exceptional knowledge of your product and therapy area. You will also bring a real hunger to succeed, with the curiosity to really uncover needs, have excellent business planning skills and look to continuously improve in everything you do.
In return for your dedication, you will receive an excellent benefits package, long term career opportunities and continuous professional development with a global employer- putting people at the heart of its business.
Voted in top 15 Great Places to Work UK 2014
Ranked in top 25 Best Place to Work Global Awards
Investors in People Gold Standard
No.1 CSO of choice for 13 years
Britain’s Healthiest Company 2013 & 2014
A Fortune 500 company
- Excellent Salary, Bonus & Company Car
- Life Assurance, Pension & Private Health Insurance
- Additional Voluntary Benefits available including:
o Health Insurance (Dental, Health Screen and Optical)
o Health Clubs and Gym Discounts
o Childcare Vouchers
o Give As You Earn
Skills and Experience Required:
- Experienced Pharmaceutical sales professional with demonstrable evidence of success in secondary care
- Strong commercial acumen and business planning skills
- ABPI qualified (preferred)
- Highly motivated, strong selling, influencing, and negotiating skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skill
- Flexible approach and positive mindset
- Full EU Driving licence (no more than 6 points)
- Eligibility to work full-time in the UK
Back to top