Hospital Commercial Development Managers - Midlands or North East of England
Hospital Commercial Development Managers – Pain Management
Territories Available: Midlands or North East of England
QuintilesIMS has exciting opportunities for experienced Hospital Commercial Development Managers to join a new team build within pain management. The successful candidates will have an understanding of how hospital pharmacy/purchasing and procurement works and will recognise that this is not an average secondary care role.
As a Hospital Commercial Development Manager you will be responsible for developing and maintaining business relationships, ensuring regular contact with specified hospital accounts at Purchasing Pharmacist level with a National or Regional focus to develop business. You will provide hospital contract negotiation and management services, and be capable of working autonomously and with a mix of customers, including those of a high level from the Department of Health .You will need to incorporate your excellent NHS knowledge and outstanding key account management skills, along with your commercial contracting skills, in order to fill the role of Hospital Commercial Development Manager across the Midlands or North East of England.
Your key responsibilities will include; customer relations, account management, project and business development, continuously sharing best practise, commercially alert, identifying opportunities (to develop the business relationships), being aware of your limitations, contract negotiation and hospital implementation of promotional campaigns.
You will demonstrate knowledge and understanding of your customer needs and the business implications for the company, whilst ensuring correct prioritisation is used in order to maximise sales.
Voted in top Great Places to Work UK 2014
Ranked in top 25 Best Place to Work Global Awards
Investors in People Gold Standard
No.1 CSO for 13 consecutive years
Britain’s Healthiest Company 2013
A Fortune 500 Company
- Excellent Salary Bonus & Company Car
- Life Assurance, Pension & Private Health Insurance
- Additional Voluntary Benefits available including:
o Health Insurance (Dental, Health Screen and Optical)
o Health Clubs and Gym Discounts
o Childcare Vouchers
o Give As You Earn
Please visit www.quintiles.co.uk/careers to apply.
We also welcome applications for alternative territories and roles e.g.
Medical Sales Representatives, Primary Care Representatives, Secondary Care Representatives, Key Account Managers, Market Access Specialists and MSLs, at anytime.
For additional support with your online application please call our Talent Management Team on 0118 4501550.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Commercial sales account management background
- Knowledge of ethical pharmaceutical supply chain.
- Familiar with EU legislation and experience working on tenders
- Ability to plan strategically and logically.
- Demonstrable initiative and negotiation skills
- High-level numeric and communication skills
- Articulate, able to communicate at all levels of an organisation.
- Good understanding of marketing and trade marketing principles.
- Good, up to date network of key contacts in secondary care procurement
- Excellent key stakeholder management
- ABPI qualified
- Degree level education (or equivalent).
- Eligible to work full time in the UK
- Full UK driving licence
Back to top