Hematology Nurse Educator - San Francisco, CA - HOA60304
As the only global provider of commercial solutions, Quintiles understands what it takes to deliver nationally and internationally. Our teams help biopharma get their medicines to the people who need them. We help customers gain insight and access to their markets and ultimately demonstrate their product’s value to payers, physicians and patients. A significant part of our business is acting as the biopharma’s sales force to physicians or providing nurses to educate patients or prescribers. With the right experience, you can help deliver medical breakthroughs in the real world.
We are excited to announce that at this time we are looking for Hematology Nurse Educators to join our team of over 10,000 global field representatives in several regions for our pharmaceutical and biotech clients. In this role you will be supporting a major pharmaceutical company by educating peers on a product utilized in the hematology/oncology disease state.
Hematology Nurse Educator
TheHematology Nurse Educator provides education to their peers in a variety of healthcare settings to fostergreater understanding of therapeutic utilization and patient management. This education is provided through formal presentation, round table discussion and individual interactions. This is a field based employee.
Quintiles offers a friendly, progressive work atmosphere and a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, life insurance and vision coverage, tuition assistance, bonus plan and 401(k).
We look forward to the prospect of working with you!
EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
- RN with a 4 year Bachelor’s degree required, masters degree preferred
- Oncology / Hematology Nurse specialist with health educator experience
- Oncology Certified Nurse preferred
- Current license in good standing
- Minimum of 3-5 years of Hematology/Oncology clinical experience
- Transfusion experience required; blood bank experience may be considered with clinical background
- Excellent teaching skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, with demonstrated effectiveness working independently and on cross-functional teams
- Excellent organizational skills
- Experience in delivering service solutions desirable
- Ability to manage multiple tasks
- Willingness to travel
- Excellent written and oral skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Enthusiastic, good attitude, and ability to motivate others
Back to top