***Frontend developer UX/UI - home based or office based in Bratislava***
Front end developer working on mobile responsive web portals and emails.
- Create static web pages to match existing page designs.
- Apply custom layouts / page designs to existing HTML mark-up.
- Develop / enhance HTML templates to support new functionality.
- Create thorough and responsive email templates, web pages that work seamlessly and accurately across Browsers, Platform, desktop screens, Mobile devices, and tablets.
- Review project requests and estimate time and cost required to accomplish project.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
All responsibilities are essential job functions unless noted as nonessential (N).
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- CSS Pre-compilers (Sass preferred)
- Knowledge / experience of using a UI Framework (e.g. Zurb Foundation or Twitter Bootstrap)
- Experience of implementing responsive web / email designs.
- Ability to work independently and in a team with minimal supervision.
- Ability to multitask on multiple portal projects with short cycles simultaneously.
- Good team player and an equally good individual performer with and experience and ability to collaborate and work with team members across globe.
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or related discipline and 2-4 years experience with applicable tools, including
- database access; or equivalent combination of education, training and experience
- Extensive use of telephone and face-to-face communication requiring accurate perception of speech
- Extensive use of keyboard and mouse requiring repetitive motion of fingers and wrists repetitive motion of fingers and wrists
- Regular sitting for extended periods of time
Back to top