Financial Planning and Analysis Manager
- Partner with SG&A functional leaders to develop strategic plans and prepare detailed cost forecasts in support of annual budget and quarterly outlook submissions.
- Support global FP&A team during month-end close process.
- Conduct deep dive variance analyses of actual results vs. prior forecasts.
- Support requests for analysis from leadership team and Board of Directors.
- Assist with special finance projects in support of key corporate initiatives.
- Drive continuous improvement plan regarding quality of financial analysis to support management decision making.
- Assist with tracking of results of various productivity initiatives.
- Maintain detailed understanding of internal customer requirements and develop processes that will meet or exceed these requirements.
- Ensure compliance with internal financial accounting procedures and policies relevant to the scope of this role.
- Ensure all financial and accounting records are thoroughly maintained and completed in preparation for independent audits.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Strong critical thinking, analytical and numeracy skills.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint applications.
- Ability to identify financial issues, develop and execute mitigating actions.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong influencing skills.
- Ability to prioritize and coordinate multiple work requirements to meet deadlines.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, managers and clients.
- Experience with finance modules such as SAP, PeopleSoft, and Hyperion a plus.
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree and 6 years’ experience in finance, management consulting, or equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Back to top