Field Coordinator - Dallas / Ft. Worth, TX FYA00854
As the only global provider of commercial solutions, Quintiles understands what it takes to deliver nationally and internationally. Our teams help biopharma get their medicines to the people who need them. We help customers gain insight and access to their markets and ultimately demonstrate their product’s value to payers, physicians and patients. A significant part of our business is acting as the biopharma’s sales force to physicians or providing nurses to educate patients or prescribers. With the right experience, you can help deliver medical breakthroughs in the real world.
We are excited to announce that at this time we are looking for a Field Coordinator to join our team of over 10,000 global field representatives in several regions making over 20 million product details annually for our pharmaceutical and biotech clients.
Field Coordinator – Responsibilities
- Responsible for introduction and orientation of new sales representatives
- Responsible for reviewing disciplinary matters or other human resources issues with Quintiles’ sales representatives
- Responsible for preparing and delivering annual performance reviews taking into account appropriate feedback from client District Managers and Regional Directors
- Responsibility for all administrative tasks of Quintiles’ sales force
- Act as the primary link between client District Managers and Regional Directors and Quintiles for all operational and human resources/personnel needs relating to the Sales Force
- Monitor compliance with PDMA and sample accountability procedures of sales representatives
- Monitor time-keeping and attendance of sales representatives
Quintiles offers a friendly, progressive work atmosphere and a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, life insurance and vision coverage, tuition assistance, bonus plan and 401(k).
We look forward to the prospect of working with you!
EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution (BA, BS or equivalent) required.
- Minimum 3 years of direct selling experience to healthcare professionals in the pharmaceutical, biotech, device, or healthcare industry required.
- Minimum of 1 years of pharmaceutical management experience required.
- Managing a team of successful pharmaceutical representatives required.
- Demonstrated performance and results
- Demonstrated business acumen; customer and marketplace expertise
- Professional credibility; demonstrated success in persuasion, influence and negotiation skills
- Business Insight; demonstrated ability to apply technical/scientific knowledge
- Proficient with the selling process
- Initiative & execution-oriented
- Collaboration; Customer Focused with ability to identify, develop and leverage relationships
- Team player
Back to top