Coordinate all tasks relating to facilities and office services as required.
While projects vary, your typical responsibilities might include:
- Assist in ensuring the safety, security, appearance and functionality of facility. Take immediate action on building problems ensuring code, safety and security regulations are adhered to, interacting with building management, global security and outside vendors as required.
- Under guidance, assist with the planning and execution of internal office moves.
- Assist in completing facility related requests, working with property manager or appropriate vendor.
- Act as onsite representative for fax/copiers – troubleshoot and place maintenance calls as required.
- Code invoices for approval of Site/Regional Facilities Manager.
- Ensure internal and external facilities policies and procedures are followed.
- Maintain inventory for offsite storage.
- Under guidance, ensure recycling program is operating efficiently.
- May act as the Facilities representative on the Emergency Response/Building Evacuation teams.
- Order all Facilities related supplies.
- May act as back up for other groups within the Facilities department.
- Other duties as assigned by Manager.
You should have:
- A High School Diploma required with 3 years relevant experience; or equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Working knowledge of MS Word and Excel.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, managers and clients.
If you want to make an impact in the global research market, where we are working to make a real difference in patient health, we ask you to apply now and join our team.
Connect to great opportunity™
Quintiles is a strong advocate of diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We believe that a work environment that embraces diversity will give us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and enhance our success. We believe that an inclusive and respectful workplace culture fosters a sense of belonging among our employees, builds a stronger team, and allows individual employees the opportunity to maximize their personal potential.
Did You Know?
- Quintiles helped develop or commercialize 98 of the Top 100 best-selling products of 2015
- Quintiles has 36,000 employees conducting business in more than 100 countries
- Quintiles was named to FORTUNE’s World’s Most Admired Companies® 2016 list
- Quintiles was named as a 2016 World’s Most Ethical Company® by the Ethisphere Institute
Back to top