Extremity Sales Specialist - Cleveland OH DYA04421
As the only global provider of commercial solutions, Quintiles understands what it takes to deliver nationally and internationally. Our teams help medical device and biopharma companies get their products to the people who need them. We help customers gain insight and access to their markets and ultimately demonstrate their product’s value to payers, physicians and patients. A significant part of our business is acting as the medical device and/or biopharma’s sales force to physicians or providing nurses to educate patients or prescribers. With the right experience, you can help deliver medical breakthroughs in the real world.
We are excited to announce that we have partnered with a leading medical device company, and at this time we are looking for Extremity Sales Specialist to join our team of field employee’s.
Extremity Sales Specialist
The Extremity Sales Specialist is involved in the growth and development of our Foot and Ankle space, which also includes biologics. The Extremity Specialist is responsible for managing specific regional activities relative to extremity sales. The expectation for the Extremity Sales Specialist is to assist in growth and development of the company’s customer base in region by using his/her product knowledge to present, demonstrate, and ensure proper utilization of assigned products. They must achieve a level of expertise and competence as well as a reputation for integrity.
POSITION DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assists Regional Managers and Area Vice Presidents with business planning, targeting and overall market strategy relative to extremity markets and consistent with client’s product portfolio.
- Achieves territory growth objectives.
- Conducts presentations and evaluations of new products.
- Support and collaborate with multiple client’s sales consultants to effectively grow and develop extremity business within specific geographies.
- Achieves Business Plan Objectives including geographic and new product quotas through proper use of available resources (i.e. product evaluations, educational workshops, etc.).
- Is expected to consistently know and follow all laws, regulations, policies and procedures relative to the position and as stated in the policy and procedure manuals.
- Maintain the highest levels of professionalism, ethics and compliance at all times.
- Promptly communicate all legal/ethical questions or concerns to supervisor or to the
- Corporate Compliance Department.
- Acquire expertise of all new products and understands competitive product.
- Provide on-site and phone technical expertise and support to local Sales Consultants
Quintiles offers a friendly, progressive work atmosphere and a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, life insurance and vision coverage, tuition assistance, bonus plan and 401(k).
We look forward to the prospect of working with you!
EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 4 years’ related experience OR Associates degree and/or Certified Surgical Technician and a minimum of 8 years’ related experience preferably in selling, account management like customer facing areas in the extremity, trauma or orthopedics areas
- The ability to work in an operating room environment is required.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills are required including the ability to communicate with a high level of technical acumen and in a hospital environment.
- Qualified candidates must be self-motivated and have excellent relationship building skills.
- Candidates must be well suited for teamwork and possess the ability to collaborate with internal and external stakeholders
- Demonstrated work ethic and integrity
- Planning, organizing and territory management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills; excellent communication skills
- Demonstrated critical thinking and analysis; problem solving
- Decisiveness, sound judgment
- Knowledge of customer-focused selling skills
- Knowledge of basic computer skills
- Ability to listen and learn.
Back to top