Epidemiology Research Associate
Supports the preparation scientific studydocuments (protocols, analysis plans, clinical study reports, analysis resultsand publications), or other documents for either internal Quintiles customersor external clients by providing quality control review and providing generalassistance with document compilation.
- Performquality control review of scientific study documents to ensure accuracy andinternal consistency according to Quintiles SOPs
- Takeresponsibility for on-time delivery of QC review
- Assistsdevelopment of scientific study documents: checking document edits, checking documents for consistency, adapting generic document shells to projectspecifications, assisting with document compilation, and entering numbers intoin-text tables.
- Mayassist with literature reviews and written summaries.
- Mayassist in writing scientific study documents, and executing research projects.
- Mayaddress technical issues with documents and applications and offer assistanceto staff.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Excellent standard of written English, and ability to communicate fluently and effectively in English, both in writing and verbally
- Ability to understand scientific/medical documents and identify deficiencies, errors and inconsistencies
- Must be computer literate, proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Internet Explorer
Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients in a global and matrixed environment Methodological training in epidemiology, outcomes research, health economics, or related area relevant to observational health research
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree required; Masters Degree in public health, epidemiology, outcomes research, health economics or a relevant scientific field preferred.
Back to top