Diabetes Sales Representative, UNION, NJ - PWA05304
As the only global provider of commercial solutions, Quintiles understands what it takes to deliver nationally and internationally. Our teams help biopharma get their medicines to the people who need them. We help customers gain insight and access to their markets and ultimately demonstrate their product’s value to payers, physicians and patients. A significant part of our business is acting as the biopharma’s sales force to physicians or providing nurses to educate patients or prescribers. With the right experience, you can help deliver medical breakthroughs in the real world.
We are excited to announce that at this time we are looking for Internal Medicine Diabetes Sales Representatives to join our team of over 10,000 global field representatives in several regions making over 20 million product details annually for our pharmaceutical and biotech clients. In this role, you will be supporting Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, fully dedicated to serving the needs of health care providers and their patients.
Internal Medicine Diabetes Sales Representative
The primary objective of the sales representative is to meet established sales goals by delivering real value to our customers through differentiated products and services. The sales representative will be supported in this initiative with tools and promotional resources designed to have local impact. The successful representative will demonstrate the ability to target and manage their territory strategically while operating within an assigned budget. They will also need to be a highly engaged, positive team player and show a high degree of customer focus.
Quintiles offers a friendly, progressive work atmosphere and a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, life insurance and vision coverage, tuition assistance, bonus plan and 401(k).
We look forward to the prospect of working with you! To be considered for this position, please click Apply.
EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
- 4 year Bachelor degree required
- Prior sales experience is required
- Minimum 3 years of direct selling experience to healthcare professionals in the pharmaceutical, biotech, device or healthcare industry, large account management or business to business experience is required.
- Minimum 1 year diabetes experience and/or cardio metabolic and device (general diabetes disease state) required.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills required
- Ability to travel as necessary (some overnights and weekends) is required
- Documented sales results
- Participation in management development program preferred
- Residence within the current geography or willingness to relocate to the current geography is required
- Performance and results driven
- Customer expertise
- Professional credibility
- Business Insight
- Thrives in Ambiguity
Back to top