Dental Sales Representative - West London
Dental Sales Representative – West London
Quintiles are currently looking to recruit an experienced sales representative from a pharmaceutical/healthcare, dental background or a commercial sales environment, to work in partnership with a worldwide leader in oral hygiene across West London.
As a Dental Sales Representative, you will be promoting an exciting product to a range of key Dental Health Professionals and influencers including dentists, hygienists, & oral health educators to drive sales through your strong commercial acumen and utilisation of a digital sales platform. You will have the ability to quickly identify the needs of your customer by providing them with individualised programmes and enjoy delivering educational meetings.
The successful candidate will relish the opportunity to use their highly defined sales skills, ideally in a territory they are familiar with and will be an experienced field sales representative with the ability to interpret and take on board clinical papers, have excellent access skills, hold a positive can do attitude and take ownership of their customers.
If you have the background and the drive and are looking to further your career or move into a new arena, we want your talent!
Voted in top 15 Great Places to Work UK
Ranked in top 25 Best Place to Work Global Awards
Investors in People Gold Standard
No.1 CSO of choice for 13 years
Britain’s Healthiest Company 2013 & 2014
A Fortune 500 company
- Excellent Salary and benefits package
- Life Assurance, Pension & Private Health Insurance
- Additional Voluntary Benefits available including:
o Health Insurance (Dental, Health Screen and Optical)
o Health Clubs and Gym Discounts
o Childcare Vouchers
o Give As You Earn
Please visit www.quintiles.co.uk/careers to apply.
For additional support with your online application please call our Talent Management Team on 0118 4501550.
We also welcome applications for alternative territories and roles e.g.
Medical Sales Representatives, Primary Care Representatives, Secondary Care Representatives, Key Account Managers, Market Access Specialists and MSLs, at anytime.
Skills and Requirements:
- Experienced pharmaceutical/healthcare/dental representative or commercial or sales background.
- The ability to understand and relay clinical information
- Focused, with a strong competitive selling technique
- Able to work autonomously
- Excellent influencing skills, and a positive attitude
- Graduate calibre preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Eligibility to work full-time in the UK
- Driving licence valid for UK (max 6 points)
Back to top