Data Team Lead - Real World & Late Phase - Home Based - Europe
For Data Team Leads within Quintiles, the focus is on performing your role efficiently. You will be the main point of contact and representative for data management to the customer and corporate teams. You will typically only work on two or three studies at a time, and we make every effort to therapeutically align our teams to further improve efficiency and capability. Together, this will give you greater ownership of the study and a greater understanding of the subject matter.
This role is a big part of what we do as a business. As we offer a full service to our customers, the Data Team Lead is responsible for managing a high level of expectation. As a result, it is an ideal stepping-stone in your Project Management career. You will have training and development to plan and progress, and you will have the opportunity to concentrate on high-quality data delivery.
While each study may be different, your typical responsibilities might include:
- Project management of all data management through to completion
- Providing this expertise to customer data managers, key decision makers, and internal team members to manage continuous process improvements, issue escalation, workload projections, and technical expertise
- Managing and organizing data so that it is accessible and sufficiently well summarized for customer and regulatory bodies such as the FDA
- Acting as a point of contact for various stakeholders including customers and the Clinical Data Management team, as well as working closely with the data programmers
- Understanding the components of a study start up through to study close out, and developing key documentation
- Creating and working with a supportive team environment, and sourcing candidates who will contribute to the expected high standards
You will need to be comfortable collaborating and communicating with a variety of colleagues and customers. You will also need to be good at maintaining strong customer relationships, be comfortable working closely with customers and senior colleagues across the business, as well as mentoring junior colleagues.
You should have:
- Technical experience and expertise in data management with a full understanding of starting, conducting and closing a study
- Experience working in database platforms such as InForm, Medidata Rave or OC/RDC
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a health, clinical, biological, mathematical science or related field
- Alternatively, you should have an equivalent combination of education, training and experience
If you want to make an impact in the global research market, where we are working to make a real difference in patient health, we ask you to apply now and join our team.
Connect to great opportunity™
Quintiles is a strong advocate of diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We believe that a work environment that embraces diversity will give us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and enhance our success. We believe that an inclusive and respectful workplace culture fosters a sense of belonging among our employees, builds a stronger team, and allows individual employees the opportunity to maximize their personal potential.
Back to top