"CRA or Senior CRA (f/m) - based in Sweden"
You are an experienced CRA (f/m)? Or you are an experienced study coordinator/study nurse who would like to do the next step in career? – So this is the great opportunity to join Quintiles Sweden as a CRA (f/m) or as an experienced Sr CRA (f/m)!
The Swedish Quintiles office is located in Uppsala near Stockholm and we are also offering home-based positions throughout Sweden.
Conduct monitoring visits at assigned sites for protocols that are complex and/or require knowledge in advanced therapeutic areas. Ensure that clinical research studies are conducted in accordance with the protocol, standard operating procedures, good clinical practice, and applicable regulatory requirements.
- Perform site selection, initiation, monitoring and close-out visits in accordance with contracted scope of work and good clinical practice.
- Provide monitoring visits and site management for a variety of protocols, sites and therapeutic areas.
- Administer protocol and related study training to assigned sites and establish regular lines of communication with sites to manage ongoing project expectations and issues.
- Evaluate the quality and integrity of study site practices related to the proper conduct of the protocol and adherence to applicable regulations. Escalate quality issues to Clinical Project Manager (CPM), Clinical Research Specialist (CRS) and/or line manager.
- Manage the progress of assigned studies by tracking regulatory submissions and approvals, recruitment and enrollment, case report form (CRF) completion and submission, and data query generation and resolution.
- Create and maintain appropriate documentation regarding site management, monitoring visit findings and action plans by submitting regular visit reports, generating follow-up letters and other required study documentation.
- Act as a mentor for clinical staff including conducting co-monitoring and training visits.
- May provide assistance to the Clinical Project Manager and/or CRS with design of study tools, documents and processes.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- In depth knowledge of, and skill in applying, applicable clinical research regulatory requirements; i.e., Good Clinical Practice (GCP) and International Conference on Harmonization (ICH) guidelines
- In depth therapeutic and protocol knowledge as provided in company training
- Computer skills including proficiency in use of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint and use of a laptop computer
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including good command of English language
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills
- Effective time management skills
- Ability to manage competing priorities
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Bachelor’s degree in a health care or other scientific discipline or educational equivalent and a minimum of 3 years of on-site monitoring experience; or equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
Back to top