Consultant/Snr Consultant (Consulting Analyst)
As a Consultant or Senior Consultant, you will be responsible for providing high quality and timely input to client projects and successful delivery of assignments. Your responsibilities will include data analysis and problem solving, the development of deliverables and presentations and assisting in the development of more complex solutions and leading small teams.
We are looking for those who can demonstrate a strong track record of analytical and consulting projects in healthcare and life sciences, and are looking to take their career to the next level.
Our Consultants are central to delivering projects to our clients. They take accountability to ensure deliverables are of the utmost quality and that deadlines are met.
- Member of project team or running small assignments ensuring efficient and effective project delivery to meet client expectations
- Performs quantitative and qualitative analysis to input into client deliverables
- Development of presentation that are appropriate to the characteristics or needs of the audience
- Provides support in proposal development and contributes to the review of client requirements
- Remaining current on industry, client and competitive trends through the delivery of consulting engagements and participation in formal and informal learning opportunities.
We are ideally looking for experience in a ‘brand-name’ consulting firm, ideally with healthcare and life sciences project experience. You should have analytical, interpretative and problem solving skills, a minimum 2.1 Bachelor’s degree, plus;
- Track record of consulting methods, tools and techniques
- Knowledge of key issues and current developments in the pharmaceutical and healthcare industries
- Good presentation, interpersonal and communication skills with fluency in English both spoken and written
- A commitment to working independently and collaboratively with others in and across the team
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills and ability to build credibility and influence external and internal contacts
- Understanding of project management with proven time management and personal organisational skills.
- Ability to deliver high quality work within challenging timelines.
If you want to make an impact in the global research market, where we are working to make a real difference in patient health, we ask you to apply now and join our team.
Connect to great opportunity™
Quintiles is a strong advocate of diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We believe that a work environment that embraces diversity will give us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and enhance our success. We believe that an inclusive and respectful workplace culture fosters a sense of belonging among our employees, builds a stronger team, and allows individual employees the opportunity to maximize their personal potential.
Back to top