Consultant 1, Advisory Services - Based - UK, Netherlands, or Germany
Quintiles occupies a unique space where insight and execution meet. A traditional CRO can’t offer this kind of strategic insight; a traditional consulting firm can’t draw upon this level of industry experience.
Our consultants leverage our unique vantage point, one gleaned from decades of experience in drug and biologic development and commercialization, tens of thousands of data sets and a wealth of therapeutic experts around the globe.
As a Consultant 1, we offer you the ability to put ideas into action; providing day-to-day direct client consulting to achieve client expectations through the development, implementation, and delivery of consulting services.
Responsibilities will include;
- Participate in client engagements and directly contribute to achievement of project deliverables including research analysis plans, progress reports, technical reports, presentations, abstracts, surveys, discussion guides or other documents.
- Serve as team lead on engagements and oversee risk assessments, compliance audits and other engagements.
- Provide consultation regarding client issues and make recommendation on appropriate solutions.
- Deliver expert presentation on topics of interest to potential clients.
- Present research findings to industry clients and at professional conferences. Generate IP.
- Contribute to business development activities. Evaluate current assignments and work to assist with the development expanded opportunities.
- Provide technical expertise.
We are looking for a sound knowledge of survey methodology, statistical analysis and reporting, decision analysis techniques, database analysis methods and technical writing. Plus;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including fluent English
- Influencing and negotiation skills
- Interpersonal and organizational skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Strong computer skills, including Statistical programs (e.g. SAS), spreadsheet programming (e.g. Visual Basic), decision-analytical modeling, database mining and Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to lead, guide and motivate staff to achieve desired results
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, managers and clients.
Back to top