Consultant 1- Advisory Services
Quintiles Advisory Services (QAS)- Asthe strategic consulting arm of Quintiles, we help advise the world’s leadingbiopharmaceutical customers. We believe we can be key players in enabling thetransformation of the life science industry by turning data into knowledge andinsights. Our team ofconsultants is comprised of individuals with a blend of multidimensionalindustry and operational expertise combined with business, process, andtechnology strategy experience. If you are seeking an opportunity to work withan established Global Industry Leader and enjoy working in the spirit ofentrepreneurship, Quintiles Advisory Services could be the place for you. Webring in unique combination of business strategy, proprietary industry data andscientific expertise. We have 250 consultants globally, primarily in our NewYork City, Boston, and London offices. We are seeking motivated and qualified individuals that wish tocontribute to our goal of helping our clients make better strategic businessdecisions to help them achieve success.
Provideday-to-day direct client consulting to achieve client expectations through thedevelopment, implementation, and delivery of consulting services.
- · Participatein client engagements and directly contribute to achievement of project deliverablesincluding research analysis plans, progress reports, technical reports,presentations, abstracts, surveys, discussion guides or other documents.
- · Serveas team lead on engagements and oversee risk assessments, compliance audits andother engagements.
- · Provideconsultation regarding client issues and make recommendation on appropriatesolutions.
- · Deliverexpert presentation on topics of interest to potential clients.
- · Presentresearch findings to industry clients and at professional conferences. GenerateIP.
- · Contributeto business development activities.
- Evaluate current assignments and work toassist with the development expanded opportunities.
- · Providetechnical expertise.
- Soundknowledge of survey methodology, statistical analysis and reporting, decisionanalysis techniques, database analysis methods and technical writing.
- Goodinfluencing and negotiation skills.
- Goodinterpersonal and organizational skills.
- Excellentverbal and written communication skills.
- Excellentcustomer service skills.
- Strongcomputer skills, including Statistical programs (e.g. SAS), spreadsheetprogramming (e.g. Visual Basic), decision-analytical modeling, database miningand Microsoft Office applications.
- Abilityto lead, guide and motivate staff to achieve desired results.
MINIMUM REQUIREDEDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Master’s degree/MBA; or equivalent combination of education, training and experience – Bachelor’sdegree in Business Administration, Operations Research, Life Sciences orrelated field plus 3 years’ related experience
Back to top