Clinical Trials Project Leader II (Office Based) - NCR
Novella Clinical Resourcing is Seeking Clinical Trials Project Leader II for Office Based Position in North Carolina:
Opportunities for Senior Project Managers with experience in fulllife cycle clinical trials project management, Phase II-IV multi-centerresearch projects, managing multiple projects at a time, and a variety of therapeuticareas.
- Recommend guidelines and refinement of guidelines in the collection of clinical data and administration of clinical trials; assist in the determination of guidelines for new protocols.
- Develops improvement in processes to increase efficiencies.
- Innovates and adapts research processes and guidelines including designs, methods and data.
- Consistently provides new perspectives to issues.
- Anticipates and addresses simple or complex operational problems at any study phase.
- As part of the problem solving process, recognizes and considers the long-term benefits, risks and consequences of different solutions to the project and other project team members (including sub-study personnel, sponsors and subcontractors).
- Recognizes when issues need to be escalated to senior management in a timely manner. Proposes resolutions and leads these initiatives with assistance as needed.
- Demonstrates a flexible and adaptable problem-solving approach to the operational needs of projects and all project team members (including sponsors and subcontractors).
- Consistently recognizes the contributions of other team members.
- Exhibits inclusive approach to decision making and goal setting processes.
- Fosters group ownership of and enthusiasm for project.
- Assigns specifics tasks in order to challenge team members while encouraging professional growth. Follows-up routinely with feedback and encouragement.
- Proactively finds operational efficiencies in order to increase return on sales.
- Proactively changes resource utilization accordingly to the demands of the project to ensure efficient personnel utilization.
- Independently interprets and acts upon project-specific financial reports.
- Considers financial implications of different decisions and operational strategies.
- Appropriately exhibits persuasive communication skills to enhance the likelihood of building commitment and buy-in.
- Establishes, builds, and fosters relations with influential decision makers both internal and external.
- Conveys difficult information diplomatically.
- Exhibits ability to adapt communication style and approach to circumstances, particularly when addressing concerns or proposing a solution.
- Actively participates on non-research project initiatives.
- Identifies and follows through on opportunities for self-improvement.
Work requires graduationfrom an accredited degree program providing clinical training as a RegisteredNurse (RN), Physician’s Assistant (PA) orPharmacist plus three years of healthcare experience; or one of the followingequivalents: 1. Completion of an allied health degree (e.g., RespiratoryTherapy, Radiologic Technology, Licensed Practical Nurse) or Associates degreein Clinical Trials Research related curriculum plus a minimum of six yearshealthcare experience; or2. Completion of a master’s degree in Public Health,Health Administration or a related area with two years directly relatedclinical trials research experience; or3. Completion of a bachelor’s degree plus a minimum offour years directly related experience in clinical trials research; or4.Completion of a bachelor’s degree plus a minimum of five years closely relatedresearch experience. State of North Carolina license may be required.
Back to top