Clinical Trials Assistant (China - Shanghai)
The world’s leading pharmaceutical services organization is powering the next generation of healthcare. If you want to make a difference in global healthcare, Quintiles is the place for you. You’ll be connected with an organization that is changing the way drugs are developed, profiled and marketed. More than 19,000 people throughout the world have already chosen to join Quintiles.
Of the world’s top 30 best-selling drugs, Quintiles has helped to develop or commercialise every single one. This is an outstanding opportunity to join Quintiles and become an integral part of our team.
We are looking for suitable individuals to fill the position of :
Clinical Trials Assistant
- Assist Clinical Team Lead (CTL) and Clinical Research Associates (CRAs) with accurately updating and maintainingclinical systems that track site compliance and performance within project timelines.
- Assist the clinical team in the preparation, handling, distribution, filing, and archiving of clinical documentation and reports according to the scope of work and standard operating procedures. Assist with periodic review of study files for accuracy and completeness.
- Assist CTLs with preparation, handling and distribution of Clinical Trial Supplies and maintenance of tracking information.
- Assist with the tracking and management of Case Report Forms (CRFs), queries and clinical data flow.
- Act as a central contact for the clinical team for designated project communications, correspondence and associated documentation.
- Provide administrative support to team members with clinical trial execution.
- Awareness of knowledge of applicable clinical research regulatory requirements; i.e.,Good Clinical Practice (GCP) and International Conference on Harmonisation (ICH) guidelines.
- Knowledge of applicable protocol requirements as provided in company training.
- Computer skills including proficiency in use of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including good command of English language
- Attention to detail and accuracy in work.
- Diploma or bachelor degree;or equivalent combination of education, training and experience
Back to top