Clinical Trials Assistant
Quintiles Transnational, the world’s largest Contract Research Organization, helps improve healthcare worldwide by providing a broad range of professional services, information and partnering solutions to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and healthcare industries. Founded in 1982, we employ a global workforce of 20.000 employees in 57 countries.
Of the world’s top 30 best-selling drugs, Quintiles has helped to develop or commercialize every single one. This is an outstanding opportunity to join Quintiles and become an integral part of our team. Getting involved in work that improves the quality of life for people around the globe.
We are currently seeking a committed individual to take on the role of Clinical Trial Assistant (CTA).
The Clinical Trials Assistant (CTA) will support the clinical project team in the following areas:
- Accurately update and maintain clinical systems within project timelines;
- Prepare, handle, distribute, file, and archive clinical documentation and reports; review of study files periodically for accuracy and completeness;
- Prepare, handle and distribute of Clinical Trial Materials and maintenance of tracking information;
- Track and manage Case Report Forms (CRFs), queries and clinical data flow.
- May act as a central contact for the clinical team for designated project communications, correspondence and associated documentation.
- Perform administrative tasks to support team members with clinical trial execution as needed
At Quintiles we value individuality, fresh ideas, and the contribution that our employees make to our success. In return we offer career opportunities providing flexibility and growth across the organization, competitive salary and benefits package.
As we are a Global Company, you could receive a phone call from Recruiter staff based on different country.
Bachelor degree or University Student
(Life Sciences Student)
Strong Computer skills including proficiency in use of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Upper Intermediate Level of English language
Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Effective time management and organizational skills.
Attention to detail and accuracy in work.
Strong customer service orientation.
Ability to establish and maintain Effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients
Back to top