Clinical Trials Assistant
The world’s leading pharmaceutical services organization is powering the next generation of healthcare. If you want to make a difference in global healthcare, Quintiles is the place for you. You’ll be connected with an organization that is changing the way drugs are developed, profiled and marketed. More than 19,000 people throughout the world have already chosen to join Quintiles.
The Clinical Trials Assistant (CTA) will support the clinical project team in the following areas:
- Accurately update and maintain clinical systems within project timelines;
- Prepare, handle, distribute, file, and archive clinical documentation and reports; review of study files periodically for accuracy and completeness;
- Prepare, handle and distribute of Clinical Trial Materials and maintenance of tracking information;
- track and manage Case Report Forms (CRFs), queries and clinical data flow.
- May act as a central contact for the clinical team for designated project communications, correspondence and associated documentation.
- Perform administrative tasks to support team members with clinical trial execution as needed.
Upper Intermediate Level of English language (mandatory)
Should be a University Student
Life Sciences Student (preferably but not exclusive)
Strong Computer skills including proficiency in use of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Effective time management and organizational skills.
Attention to detail and accuracy in work.
Strong customer service orientation.
Ability to establish and maintain Effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients
Back to top