Clinical Trial Manager, Oncology (Home-based - Nationwide) - Novella Clinical
As an award-winning biopharmaceutical services provider, we are offering a clear opportunity for advancement to Clinical Leads already working as a Clinical Lead, Principal CRA, Clinical Trials Manager or Clinical Operations Manager. Using our innovative and cutting-edge in-house technology you’ll be key to improving the outcome of our global trials. You will be offered many opportunities to accomplish tasks faster and more efficiently.
Our focus on getting our customers’ products to market as quickly as possible is crucial in order to benefit both, the customer and the patient. As a result, Clinical Leads are essential to our success, and we understand the importance of providing you with the authority and support needed to ensure outstanding results. Working closely and in tandem with the Project Lead, you will be the individual responsible for running studies and meeting the overall delivery requirements.
While projects vary, your typical responsibilities might include:
- Managing operational aspects of projects, risk management plans, and representing clinical delivery with the customer
- Working closely with the project leader and LCA on clinical issue resolution, while remaining ultimately accountable for your clinical team’s results
- Delivering the project according to the quality management plan
- Producing and distributing status, tracking and financial reports, plus invoicing
- Ensuring appropriate subject recruitment plans are in place; outreach or digital offerings are deployed; ensuring Site Recruitment Action Plan, patient recruitment targets and contingency plans are in place
- Managing and reporting on the clinical study set-up, maintenance and follow-up study activities through ongoing tracking and reviews
Driving the development and performance of the clinical team, you should also have a good knowledge of Clinical Practice and International Conference on Harmonization guidelines. You will also need to be comfortable working closely with customers and senior colleagues across the business, mentoring junior colleagues and where appropriate, influencing decision making at all levels.
You should have:
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a healthcare or other scientific discipline
- Five years’ clinical research or monitoring experience
- Alternatively, you should have an equivalent combination of education, training and experience
If you want to make an impact in the global research market, where we are working to make a real difference in patient health, we ask you to apply now and join our team.
Connect to great opportunity™
Quintiles is a strong advocate of diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We believe that a work environment that embraces diversity will give us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and enhance our success. We believe that an inclusive and respectful workplace culture fosters a sense of belonging among our employees, builds a stronger team, and allows individual employees the opportunity to maximize their personal potential.
EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Back to top