Clinical Trial Educator, North Texas - RWA08143
As the only global provider of commercial solutions, Quintiles understands what it takes to deliver nationally and internationally. Our teams help biopharma get their medicines to the people who need them. We help customers gain insight and access to their markets and ultimately demonstrate their product’s value to payers, physicians and patients. A significant part of our business is acting as the biopharma’s sales force to physicians or providing nurses to educate patients or prescribers. With the right experience, you can help deliver medical breakthroughs in the real world.
We are excited to announce that at this time we are looking for Clinical Trial Educators to join our team of over 10,000 global field representatives in several regions making over 20 million product details annually for our pharmaceutical and biotech clients.
Clinical Trial Educator
This is a full time, field based position. The Clinical Trial Educator will provide information and education on clinical trial inclusion and exclusion criteria to trial coordinators. The Clinical Trial Educator will also provide in-service presentations to physicians, residents, interns, fellows and nursing staff and pharmacy.
Quintiles offers a friendly, progressive work atmosphere and a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, life insurance and vision coverage, tuition assistance, bonus plan and 401(k).
We look forward to the prospect of working with you!
EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
- 4 year Bachelor’s degree required
- CTE experience preferred
- OR, ER, or other procedural experience preferred
- Diabetes experience preferred
Ability to demonstrate proven site recruitment performance overtime
- Strong work ethic and customer focus orientation
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Demonstrated analytical skills
- Demonstrated Business Acumen
- Demonstrated success in persuasion, influence and negotiation skills
- Demonstrated leadership ability
- Demonstrated ability to apply technical/scientific knowledge
- Flexibility to learn new products over time
- Knowledge of and experience with the selling process
- Initiative & execution-oriented
Back to top