Clinical Research Marketing Associate
Quintiles pioneered the idea of helping pharma companies conduct objective clinical trials to establish not only whether a drug is effective, but who can take it safely. Our customers have relied on us to design and conduct rigorous clinical research for decades, from small studies to multinational mega-trials. However, we continue to develop new ways of interpreting and evaluating data that allow us to create more effective trials and determine outcomes faster. If that is your passion, we have a place for you.
In Quintiles’ Phase I Clinic, research studies are conducted each year that identify the medicines that will help people live happier and healthier lives. The medical professional who provides care and support for study volunteers are at the forefront of drug development. It’s work worth doing. We have an exciting career opportunity for a full time Marketing Associate.
Design and implement advertising strategies to successfully recruit volunteers and patients for clinical trials as per the sponsors’ expectations. Coordinate the recruitment of volunteers and patients in conjunction with the Volunteer Recruitment Department staff (where appropriate). Work to attract qualified volunteers and patients as determined by recruitment needs.
- Design, order and verify advertising for all media sources (e.g. TV, radio, print, Internet, Outreach); coordinate with Recruitment on associated study specific written recruiting plans.
- Create, maintain and distribute advertising copy and advertising schedule reports as required.
- Maintain ongoing research, selection and scheduling of qualified outreach programs; Attend off premise outreach events as required.
- Attend off premise outreach events as required
- Maintain accurate enrollment logs and tracking information on all Media & Outreach programs.
- Maintain accurate purchase records and process purchase requests in concert with available media and outreach budget availability.
- Provide direct and frequent detailed reports on the effectiveness of marketing efforts as they relate to call volume and the result of bringing incremental and repeat qualified volunteers.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Graphic Design abilities / Provide portfolio of ad layouts
- Copywriting experience
- Good working knowledge of Excel
- General knowledge of medical/clinical and terminology
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in Phototshop or CS3, CS5, CS6 or equivalent
- Prefer HTML layout knowledge
- SQL and/or Access query knowledge a plus
- Vendor relations/management experience a plus
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree and 1-3 years related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Back to top