Clinical Project Management Associate Director/ Director
Clinical Project Management Director – the role
Direct and manage large, global, multi-functional projects or program, including the execution of the clinical component of the project/program to the Sponsor’s satisfaction, ensuring quality deliverables, on time delivery and within budget. Has strategic decision-making responsibility for the project/program. Ensure that all project work is completed in accordance with SOPs, policies and practices.
While projects vary, your typical responsibilities might include:
- Manage the scope of work, objectives, quality of deliverables, and other project and study management activities.
- Serve as primary project/program contact with Sponsor to ensure appropriate communication channels are maintained and reporting schedules adhered to.
- Ensure the development of project plans for all phases of the project lifecycle, including the quality and risk management, ensuring that issue escalation and resolution is clear.
- Develop proactive contingency plans to mitigate clinical risk across studies.
- Work with Business Development to finalize the project/program budget and scope of work.
- Direct and lead project activities for team members related to their project-oriented tasks to ensure that project/program milestones are met.
- Continually review and make recommendations to ensure adequate resources are available to meet project deliverables and milestones
- Develop, lead and implement continuous improvement for assigned projects and programs.
- Act as the key relationship manager for assigned clients; recommend courses of action regarding client management issues; implement plan following approval by senior management.
- Accountable for the financial oversight and goals for projects, to meet company goals (realization targets), proactively ensuring adherence to change control processes.
- Provide consultation to clients on drug development process, study management strategy, and plans as needed.
- Participate in proposal and budget development, evaluate feasibility of potential programs and impact on company operations and goals, negotiate and make decisions on behalf of the organization. Participate in sales/proposal presentations in face-to-face meetings with potential clients.
- Participate in function and/or corporate initiatives, special project assignments, and as a client liaison or departmental cross-functional liaison.
You will need to be comfortable collaborating and communicating with a variety of colleagues and customers. Ideally you will also have some global experience, and a pharmaceutical or CRO background.
You should have:
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a life sciences or related discipline
- Ideally 12 years clinical research experience with 8 years project management/leadership experience, including multi-regional and global focus
- Alternatively, you should have an equivalent combination of education, training and experience
If you want to make an impact in a global market, where we are working to make a real difference to patient health, then apply now. You could be the difference.
Connect to great opportunity
Back to top