Clinical Lead, home or office-based in Western Europe
At Quintiles we help healthcare and biopharma companies improve their probability of success. We do this by connecting our scientific, therapeutic and analytics expertise with superior delivery. From advisory through operations, Quintiles and its affiliate companies is now the world’s largest provider of product development and integrated healthcare services.
One of FORTUNE’s ‘Most Admired Companies’, we offer unparalleled scope for a career in world-leading clinical research. Global projects, innovative tools and industry leading customers combine with outstanding support and clear career mapping which allows you to make a difference and to connect with great opportunities.
Clinical Lead – the role
As an award winning CRO, we’re offering a clear opportunity to Clinical Leads already working in a Clinical Lead, Clinical Trials Manager or Clinical Operations Manager role. Using our innovative and cutting-edge in-house technology you’ll be key to improving the efficiency of our global trials. You’ll get things done sooner and you’ll get them done more efficiently.
This focus on getting our customers’ products to market as quickly as possible is critical – for the benefit of both the customer and the patient. As a result, this is an essential role within our business, and it’s structured to give our Clinical Leads the authority and support to ensure outstanding results. Working closely and in tandem with the Project Leader, you’ll be the individual responsible for meeting the overall clinical delivery requirements.
While projects vary, your typical responsibilities might include:
- Managing the clinical operational aspects of projects, risk management plans, and representing clinical delivery with the customer
- Working closely with the project leader and lead clinical analyst (LCA) on clinical issue resolution, while remaining ultimately accountable for your clinical team’s results
- Delivering the project according to the quality management plan
Driving the development and performance of the clinical team, you should also have a good knowledge of the Good Clinical Practice guidelines. You will also need to be comfortable working closely with customers and senior colleagues across the business, mentoring junior colleagues and where appropriate, influencing decision making at all levels.
You should have:
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a healthcare or other scientific discipline
- Five years’ clinical research or monitoring experience
- Alternatively, you should have an equivalent combination of education, training and experience
If you want to make an impact in a global market, where we are working to make a real difference to patient health, then apply now. You could be the difference.
Back to top