Clinical Laboratory Scientist 1
Launched in 2015, Q2 Solutions is a leading global clinical trials laboratory services organization. We help biopharmaceutical, medical device and diagnostics customers improve human health through innovation that transforms science and data into actionable medical insights. Q2 Solutions is a quality driven, responsive partner with strong global experience and deep scientific and medical expertise. The Q2 Solutions joint venture was formed by Quintiles and Quest Diagnostics, combining the best of each parent organizations clinical trials laboratory services capabilities.
- Demonstrates proficiency in Hematology and Automated/Special Chemistry using various instruments: Also experience with; instrument set-up, instrument calibration and instrument troubleshooting.
- Performs testing in those technical areas for which they are appropriately licensed and trained. Troubleshoots instrument and method problems. Determines need for repeat testing. Verifies computer entries before release.
- Approves results before release.
- Reports shift problems to lead tech, senior tech, or department supervisor.
- Solves routine and most non-routine problems.
- Exhibits ability to meet high performance standards and productivity requirements.
- Performs method and instrument validation as assigned.
- Assists with departmental record keeping and documentation requirements.
- Demonstrates proficiency in computer skills such as excel/word processing, statistical analysis, and laboratory information system.
- Assist in maintenance and troubleshooting of all Hematology/Auto Chemistry test methods and analytical equipment.
- Commitment to Customer Satisfaction and Quality processes in Hematology and Auto Chemistry.
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree and 6 months relevant experience or equivalent combination of education, training and experience
- Current California CLS license or equivalent
EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Back to top