*** Clinical Analyst Support, Clinical GDN - based in Sofia ***
Provide project related assistance for assigned project(s), sites and project teams with minimal guidance. Ensure all work is conducted in accordance with SOPs, policies and practices, good clinical practices and applicable regulatory requirements and meets quality and timeline metrics.
- Complete appropriate role-specific training to perform job duties
- Perform assigned administrative tasks to support team members with project execution (examples of such tasks include but not limited to running system reports, maintaining minutes of meeting, preparing and distributing status reports, creating and maintaining study documents, etc.)
- Assist in updating and maintaining systems within project timelines and per project plans
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Good knowledge of applicable research and regulatory requirements; i.e., ICH GCP and relevant local laws,
regulations and guidelines
- Good software and computer skills, including MS Office applications including but not limited to Microsoft Word, Excel
- Effective written and verbal communication skills including good command of English language
- Results and detail-oriented approach to work delivery and output
- Ability to prioritize own workload to meet deadlines
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients
- Strong listening and phone skills
- Good data entry skill
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in life sciences or related field with up to 1 year relevant experience; or equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Extensive use of keyboard requiring repetitive motion of fingers.
- Extensive use of telephone and face-to-face communication requiring accurate perception of speech.
- Regular sitting for extended periods of time.
- May require working in shifts.
Back to top