*Biostatisticians - Warsaw - Poland*
Prepare analysis plans and write detailed specifications for analysis files, consistency checks, tables, listings and figures.
Interpret analyses and write statistical sections of study reports.
- Develop analysis plans, table shells, programming and table specifications; produce tables, listings and figures; perform data review and statistical analysis.
- Assist with protocol development, sample size calculation, protocol and case report form (CRF) review.
- Advise data management staff on database design, validation checks and critical data.
- Write statistical sections of integrated reports.
- Under supervision, fulfill the lead role for single studies.
- Manage project budget and resource requirements. Understand the Scope of Work, budget and quote assumptions, estimate the work completed, manage scope, and provide revenue and resource forecasts for single studies.
- Assist with review of RFPs and QIPs; prepare proposal text and participate in bid defense meetings.
- Provide training and guidance to lower level and new staff.
All responsibilities are essential job functions unless noted as nonessential (N).
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Excellent written and oral communication skills including grammatical/technical writing skills
- Excellent attention and accuracy with details
- Familiarity with moderately complex statistical methods that apply to Phase I-IV clinical trials
- Strong individual initiative
- Strong organizing skills
- Strong working knowledge of SAS computing package
- Familiarity with other statistical computing packages such as S , SUDAAN, StatXact
- Strong commitment to quality
- Ability to effectively manage multiple tasks and projects
- Ability to provide and accept direction of lead team members
Ability to solve moderately complex problems
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- PhD or educational equivalent in biostatistics or related field; Master’s degree or educational equivalent in biostatistics or related field and 1 year relevant experience; Bachelor’s degree or educational equivalent in biostatistics or related field and 2 years relevant experience; or equivalent combination of education, training and experience
Back to top