Become an Associate Site Manager - Opportunity for language speakers in Bulgaria
Quintiles (NYSE: Q) is the world’s largest provider of biopharmaceutical development and commercial outsourcing services with a network of more than 29,000 employees conducting business in approximately 100 countries. We helped develop or commercialize all of 2013’s top-100 best-selling drugs on the market.
Quintiles applies the breadth and depth of our service offerings along with extensive therapeutic, scientific and analytics expertise to help our customers navigate an increasingly complex healthcare environment as they seek to improve efficiency and effectiveness inthe delivery of better healthcare outcomes. To learn more about Quintiles, please visit www.quintiles.com
The Associate Site Manager is responsible for developing relationship with their assigned clinical trial sites to ensure sites have the information, tools and materials they need to meet the objectives of the study. He/she helps remove roadblocks, answer questions and resolve issues to minimize the burden of study execution on their assigned sites, so site personnel can focus on enrolling patients and capturing data as required by the study.
The Associate Site Manager is responsible for maintaining regular contact with their assigned sites in accordance with the site monitoring agreement for each study. They collect, compile, document and report site related data. They ensure investigative sites are working in accordance with protocol, standard operating procedures, good clinical practice, and all applicable regulatory requirements. They may be responsible for sites participating in one or more studies, and assignments may include site selection, site initiation and enrollment, follow up and site close out.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in the English and Dutch OR Spanish OR Swedish OR Danish language at native or near native speaker level.
- University degree
- Excellent customer service skills including:
- Excellent organizational skills with strong attention to detail
- Able to manage competing priorities
- Pro-active problem solving skills
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills
- Able to manage assigned workload independently
- Microsoft Office Suite, Windows Operating Systems, and Internet applications
Education/ Work experience
- Bachelor’s degree with preference given to medical/health, technology or other science-based degree or equivalent combination of education, training and experience
- Knowledge of clinical trials and how trial sites operate would be considered as strong advantage
- Fluent in English and at least one more language (French, Spanish, Swedish, Dutch, Danish,)
Back to top