Associate Manager, Strategic Site Relationships
At Quintiles we help healthcare and biopharma companies improve their probability of success. We do this by connecting our scientific, therapeutic and analytics expertise with superior delivery. From advisory through operations, Quintiles and its affiliate companies is now the world’s largest provider of product development and integrated healthcare services.
One of FORTUNE’s ‘Most Admired Companies’, we offer unparalleled scope for a career in world-leading clinical research. Global projects, innovative tools and industry leading customers combine with outstanding support and clear career management which allows you to make a difference and to connect with great opportunities.
Manage a team of site management staff. Accountable for delivering site management activities, which may include but are not limited to site recruitment, ongoing site support, training/support for clinical systems and direct to patient follow-up across projects. Contribute towards ensuring that the site management processes provide a competitive edge in winning new business.
- Manage staff in accordance with organization’s policies and applicable regulations. Responsibilities include planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance and guiding professional development; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing employee relations issues and resolving problems. Approve actions on human resources matters.
- Work together with site management team to ensure sites are selected for assigned studies.
- Maintain regular communication with assigned sites on non-project issues such as business strategy, mutual pipelines/planning performance trends across all studies (using performance scorecards) and compliance with contracts.
- Monitor and manage site performance, on a qualitative and quantitative basis.
- Facilitate process improvement through working with Quintiles processes to deliver quality and consistency in assigned geographic cluster.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders and Quintiles project teams to resolve issues providing recommendations for solutions.
- Work with all cross functional stakeholders to manage the development of the cluster.
- Discuss site strategy/recruitment options with internal manager.
- Ensure on-site assessments are completed as appropriate depending on status of site.
- Extract and manage global site performance data from company systems.
- Assist with developing and implementing creative, mutually beneficial ways to conduct business with partner sites (including engagement with relevant Quintiles departments).
- Implement physician engagement initiatives to increase participation in research.
- Review regularly development strategy with manager to ensure that geographical area has the sites needed to perform work and prepare plan to prepare future growth
- Develop partner sites within geographical area and attain goals for site performance (cycle time, recruitment, quality)
- May act as a project manager on certain studies with limited scope of services.
- May participate in clinical operations quality or process initiatives.
- May participate in business development meetings.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- General understanding of Clinical Development process.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office.
- Effective time management skills and ability to manage competing priorities.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Fluent in local language, spoken and written.
- Fluent in English language, spoken and written.
- Ability to analyze performance data and draw relevant conclusions.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients.
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a health care or other scientific discipline or educational equivalent; 5 years’ of related experience working on clinical trials; or equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
If you want to make an impact in a global market, where we are working to make a real difference to patient health, then apply now. You could be the difference.
Back to top