Associate /Manager, Clinical Operations(Beijing)
QuintilesIMS pioneered the idea of helping pharma companies conduct objective clinical trials to establish not only whether a drug is effective, but who can take it safely. Our customers have relied on us to design and conduct rigorous clinical research for decades, from small studies to multinational mega-trials. However, we continue to develop new ways of interpreting and evaluating data that allow us to create more effective trials and determine outcomes faster.
If that is your passion, we have a place for you.
Manager, Clinical Operations
- Responsible to lead and manage the project team on regional or global studies
- Responsible for designing and overseeing the implementation of project specific procedures to ensure that the study goals are met
- Participate in clinical operations quality or process initiatives.
- Degree in Science, with a major in Pharmacy, Biological / Life Sciences or Nursing from a recognized tertiary institution
- At least 7 years’ of experience working on clinical trials with 3 years’ experience in a leadership capacity.
- Advanced knowledge and ability to apply GCP/ICH and applicable regulatory guidelines
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent organizational and problem solving skills
- Effective time management skills and ability to manage competing priorities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Able to travel when required
Back to top