Associate Laboratory Clinical Data Analyst (Data Exports and Programming)
An entry level Lab Data Analyst that assists and supports clinical lab data management team to develop and maintain Laboratory Data Management (LDM) activities for the studies awarded to Q2 laboratory and meets the external client data reporting needs. Understand and comply with core standard operating procedures and working instructions.
- Prepare and assist in defining the data transmission requirements, working together with data and technical analysts, to outline the data transmission services to be provided.
- Interact with internal team members to negotiate timelines and responsibilities.
- Initiate and perform quality control tasks for incoming and/or outgoing data files.
- Assist in the set-up of data transmissions per project needs as requested by the internal Clinical Data Analyst and identify database set up and programming gaps to escalate as necessary.
- Ensure all specification and design documentation are filed and stored according to company policy.
- Understanding and verification of error logs generated by the LIMS Data Transmission creation programs.
- Record all evidence of the data transmission process from data file definition to closure of study.
- Ensure the internal queries are addressed and resolved effectively.
- Assist with reporting metrics for the department or individual sponsor deliveries when required.
- Perform comprehensive quality control procedures on own work as well as review the work of others when required.
- Perform other duties as directed by the functional manager.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Good customer-focus perspective with skill to guide customer communications and customer management
- Good attention to detail to anticipate, address and/or escalate issues, with aptitude to embrace and be conduit for change
- Quality conscious with high degree of ethics and integrity carrying out duties in accordance to laws, regulatory standards, and with company policies and procedures
- Ability to learn medical, clinical research, and/or Lab Data Management process and terminology
- Ability to learn various regulatory requirements such as FDA, ICH, ISO HL7, and GLP (Good Laboratory Practices).
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree or educational equivalence in computer, life sciences or a related field, or a related field; or equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Extensive use of keyboard requiring repetitive motion of fingers.
- Sitting or standing for periods of time as work permits.
- Use of telephone, computer and face-to face communication requiring accurate perception of speech and clear articulation and idea formation.
EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Back to top